The Game Changing first intensive line treatment with topical Hyaluronic cream that is injectable grade and can penetrate the skin barrier to deep levels of the face. The results are dramatic. Supplies limited. Try your today for $150 or learn more at [email protected]
Join us for a free wine tasting event! Get in, Get Wine, Get Social. Bring a friend. Benefit from networking with great people. Wed., June 28th. 6:30-8:00pm at European Wellness Cosmedical.
This is a chance to mingle with like-minded female professionals. Bring your business cards. Don’t miss the opportunity. Please R.S.V.P. to [email protected]
Quick and Easy Beauty:
At European Wellness Cosmedical all of our treatments take little time, with little or no down time. We use Lasers, Fillers, Organic Skincare, Facials and Peels to unlock your inner beauty. Our treatments are 1 hour or less. You will be back to work the next day and back to the gym in 24 hours. At your next luncheon, work event, or book club your friends and colleagues will want to know your secret. Schedule a concierge consultation with Britta Wetteskind, R.N. to uncover your custom beauty plan.
Fall is upon us, which means drier and colder weather for our skin and hair to endure. Just like the changing colors of the leaves, we should also change things up this fall to keep us looking young and healthy. Maintain your beauty this season with these 5 Fall Beauty Tips from Britta.
- Change up your face washing routine You don’t want to treat your skin the same during the fall as you would during the summer. Changing weather and humidity conditions have different effects on our skin. During the fall, it’s important to clean and exfoliate at least two times per week.Work in the use of a Retin-A one to two times per week before you go to bed at night. This powerful form of Vitamin A helps the skin renew itself, reducing the appearance of fine lines and mottled skin discoloration. Also, even though summer is coming to a close, use SPF 30 in the morning to ensure your skin is protected the rest of the day. Continue this routine throughout the fall to keep your skin looking young and beautiful.
- Change up that makeup! We love dramatic eye makeup during the fall, so try out some cat eyes for your next night out. It’s simple, just use your eyeliner to elongate the eyes. In doing so, you add intensity, and the effect of an instant eye lift! While you’re at it, add a little bit of autumn-inspired eyeshadow too. This fall we love shades of burgundy, navy and plum.
- Argan oil is your hair’s new best friend. Sometimes known as moroccan oil, Argan oil is a product of the Moroccan argan tree. It’s often dubbed ‘liquid gold’ for its amazing qualities. Argan oil contains large amounts of Vitamin E and fatty acids that help soften hair. Vitamin E also promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants that help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair. Bonus: Argan oil is also fabulous for the skin.
- Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. In the fall, the weather is hot and dry in southern California, so we need more moisturizer and hydration like hyaluronic acid. The job of hyaluronic acid in the skin is to retain moisture. When there is adequate water from inside and out, the skin looks more vibrant and is less prone to wrinkles.
- Treat your skin professionally. Consider a Dermaplaning appointment with us to remove sun spots and slough away dry, damaged skin cells. Try a Hydrafacial treatment to exfoliate and bring out refreshed, radiant skin that is ready to take on the crisp, fall air.
Are you busy and on the go? Confused by the multitude of beauty treatments out there? Let us Custom Design a Beauty Blueprint for you. No Surgery Required. No need to reshuffle your schedule. We work with your needs. Schedule your consult today with Beauty Expert, Britta Wetteskind, R. N.
It’s almost summertime! The sun is out, and people are spending more and more time outside. After spending months of your time indoors, it’s easy to forget about the importance of properly protecting yourself from the harshness of the sun. However, a few lifestyle changes can help prevent sunburn, such as effectively monitoring your fatty acids, increasing raw vegetable intake (particularly the vegetables which contain skin protecting antioxidant phytonutrients), and avoiding processed foods and sugars.
The sun does, however, have its benefits; it gives us vitamin D, and sunscreen actually blocks our ability to receive it. Therefore, it is recommended to only use sunscreen when you are unable to uncover and protect your skin.
Vitamin D has the following benefits:
- cardiovascular health
- lowers cholesterol
- improves muscle strength
- lowers blood pressure
- healthier immune system
- healthier kidneys
- healthier teeth
- stronger bones
To obtain these healthy vitamins, clothing, such as hats and sunglasses, can help shield bodies from unhealthy rays. However, if you are unable to cover exposed skin, be sure to use sunscreen to avoid a harmful sunburn.
It is crucial to ensure your sunscreen doesn’t contain any of these harmful ingredients:
- Para amino benzoic acid
- Octyl salicyclate
- Menthyl anthranilate
- Trolamine salicyclate
To easily ensure you are using an effective and safe sunscreen, Natural Sunscreen is 100% natural.
The active ingredients in this innovative sunscreen are:
- Sunflower oil – which contains vitamins A, D, and E
- Lecithin – found in plant cell membrane (soy)
- Coconut oil – a mild, and gentle moisturizer
- Glycerine – attracts the perfect amount of water in order to maintain skin’s homeostasis
- Jojoba oil – softens and moisturizes your skin
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) – a natural preservative
- Shea butter – promotes and moisturizes healthy skin
- Eucalyptus oil – not only does this essential oil dissolve into your skin, but it also assists other oils to do so as well
You can purchase sunscreens that are easy on the skin and effective from European Wellness.
Please give us a call! Have fun in the sun, but remember to be careful!
Our very own Britta Wetteskind is featured in the Beauty and Innovation section of this month’s Riviera Magazine! View the article excerpts below:
Click here to view the full article!
Rosacea consists of those threadlike veins that appear on the cheeks and nose. It’s been said home remedies like green tea and apple cider vinegar can help minimize it–temporarily. IPL photorejuvenation, however, is permanent. “Our Syneron Elos Plus laser has a vascular setting that removes the capillaries visible on the surface of the skin,” says Britta. It may take more than one treatment, but the results are immediate. Happy face!
On Skin Tightening:
Like a magic wand, Sublime uses the combined energies of bipolar radiofrequency and infrared light technology to stimulate collagen and improve skin texture, leaving it supple and more youthful-looking. “There’s no pain. The treatment time is fast. And results are noticeable in 3 to 6 weeks,” Britta explains. “It fits perfectly into a busy lifestyle and schedule.”
When it comes to wellness- Britta says, “You are only as beautiful as you feel. Your beauty is a reflection of the daily choices you make. Choose well, feel well. The former Ford Model, Fitness Coach, and Registered Nurse suggests, ” Drinking plenty of water H2O, getting at least 8 hours of sleep, eating healthy, and staying fit- to feed your body and your soul. Nourish your brain with the proper nutrition and supplements. Your brain is only 3% of your body weight, but consumes 40% of our nutrients from fat and protein sources.”
To maintain a mental and physical balance in the body, it is really important to get a sound sleep. There are thousands of people who suffer from insomnia, which ultimately results in various health problems. When we sleep, our immune cells get charged up and recover the disease fighting capability. So to have a healthy lifestyle, good sleep is of utmost importance.
Reasons for not getting a Sound Sleep
- Some people are in the habit of watching TV while in the bed. Such people suffer from lack of sleep and get stuck with various health related problems.
- Too much coffee intake during office hours can also result in lack of sleep, as it contains caffeine.
- If you have an unbalanced diet at irregular intervals, it might cause a problem for you at night, while taking sleep. The body starts craving at night also and results in sleeplessness.
- Even an uncomfortable mattress or pillow can bother your sleep. So be very particular while selecting mattresses for your bed.
Effects of Sleeplessness
If a person is not able to sleep well at night, he may suffer from various diseases and awful outcomes. Some of the consequences which result from lack of sleep are:
- Short Memory
- Low concentration and alertness
- High Blood Pressure
- Lowered speed of repairing tissue
- Sleep walking
How to get a sound sleep?
- Before going to sleep, try listening to soft music or do some yoga for relaxing the body.
- Go to bed only when you feel sleepy.
- Avoid sleeping on couches or settee and choose a cozy bed while sleeping.
- Keep away from caffeine and alcohol, as they can give rise to lack of sleep as well.
Benefits of Sleep for a Healthy Lifestyle
- When we take a good sleep, we feel fresh and are able to perform our jobs with more concentration. A person who is suffering from lack of sleep might feel irritated and lethargic. This can result in slow metabolic process and one may not be able to focus on the daily jobs.
- Some people prefer sleeping for almost seven to eight hours and call it “Beauty Sleep.” This is due to the reason that a sound sleep helps us look much better and rejuvenates our skin. When we sleep, all the metabolic processes take place and toxins are cleansed from the body, thereby giving us healthy skin. This is the reason we feel fresh and relieved of dark circles.
- It has been proven scientifically that people who sleep well at night have comparatively more power to fight diseases than those who do not sleep soundly. When we sleep at night, the cells of our immune system get charged up and are prepared for the next 24 hours. To fight diseases we should sleep well at night.
A good sleep costs nothing, but is priceless. So sleep well and improve your beauty and lifestyle.
Why is it that no matter how hard we try, some fat just refuses to go away? If losing it were as easy as joining a gym, the term “stubborn fat” wouldn’t exist. The struggle is real, so here are a few helpful tips to finally rid your body of those last few inches:
Think H2O: Each day, try drinking half of your weight in ounces of water. If this seems difficult, try this trick: When you find yourself feeling hungry at odd times in the day, reach for a cup of water before grabbing food. This can help fulfill your craving, as often times, our mind tends to confuse hunger and thirst. Drinking that extra amount of water fills you up and keeps you from overeating.
Water is an awesome, natural metabolism booster: When your metabolism slows, your organs won’t function as efficiently, which slows your weight loss. Drinking lots of water, especially during a workout, is a simple step to increase your metabolism and aid your progress.
Never stop moving: Summer is approaching – get out and enjoy the sunshine! Running, biking, swimming and even walking help keep your heart rate up, and win over resistance training for weight loss exercises. Also, make sure your workouts are at least 30 minutes long to get the most out of your routine.
If you are already exercising regularly, increase your workout session by about 15 minutes and change up your workout routine. Altering the type of exercise you do, the frequency, duration and the intensity gives your metabolism an extra boost and helps to burn extra calories.
Take your diet seriously: In order to lose that stubborn fat, you can’t just decrease your calorie intake a few days a week and expect results. Get strict with your diet, but not to the point where you end up hungry. Try eating smaller, more frequent meals. Make sure you are eating lots of high-quality protein (chicken, fish and beans), fruits and veggies.
Try supplementing your diet. The AMA recently changed their position on supplements and decided that most Americans can’t get the nutrients they need from food alone. Adding a good multivitamin to your diet can help nourish millions of cells and keep you balanced.
Get support: Sticking to a weight loss goal can be difficult. Do you have a friend who is also trying to lose a few pounds? Ask them if they want to start a weight loss program with you. A combination of professional support and support from your friend can help you achieve the best results.
Get a little professional help: If you have tried everything you can to lose that stubborn fat, there are professional treatments that will certainly get the job done. And no, you don’t have to go under the knife for a risky surgery.
Try a safe, non-invasive treatment like Liposonix. This FDA-approved treatment uses ultrasound energy to blast unwanted fat and is perfect for targeting those “problem areas”. Best of all? You can see results after just one treatment. In fact, most patients report losing 1-3 inches, or one whole dress or pant size.
Contact DetailsPhone: (888) 706-1245
Britta Wetteskind RN Founder
Brian Levine MD Board Certified Medical Director
Business HoursSunday - Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Friday: 10am to 6pm
Friday: 10am to 3pm
Saturday by appointment only