These packages are valid for purchase through August 31st.
One Treatment - $299 (reg. $400)
Four Treatments – $999 (reg. $1,200)
$250 per treatment
Eight Treatments – $1,600 (reg. $2,000)
$200 per treatment
hCG Introductory Package
Il Fattore Brucia Grasso : The Italian Version Of Fat Loss Factort-family: verdana,geneva;”>Lose 20 to 30 pounds in 30 days …
Introductory Packages $1,299 (reg. $1,599)
- Physician exam
- hCG shots,
- B12 injections,
- lypotropic injections,
- metabolic testing before and after,
- supplement package especially designed for you, and
- nutritional counseling.
Buy 3 IPL (FotoFacials), as an added bonus receive a free HydraFacial (value at $200)!
$999, (reg. $1,400) Save $400!
Ever wonder how those Kardashian women maintain their sleek camera-ready bod’s? Exercise and good nutrition probably play a role, but VelaShape is one of the stars’ go-to treatments keeping them in Hollywood red-carpet shape. The Kardashians have spoken extensively about their VelaShape treatments on their show. VelaShape is the only FDA-approved device that effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body by reducing cellulite and firming problem areas in as little as four treatments. We will work with you to create a streamlined, contoured result. Yes, a firmer, smoother body can actually be yours this summer.
EUROPEAN WELLNESS is offering tremendous discounts on VelaShape now through August 31, 2011.
Tags: Kardashian, VelaShape, cellulite, body contouring, permanent hair removal, laser hair removal, fat treatment, fat reduction, ELOS, waxing, liposuction alternative, Dancin’ With The Stars, VelaShape Orange County
With all the different kinds of products out there, one of the questions people ask most often is, “When do I use this?” After the basic cleaner-toner-moisturizer, how are we suppose to layer products to maintain effectiveness? Here are some general rules to help sort out skin care products once you get them home.
- Use the products that have the lightest texture first. Feel the texture of each product that you have. Use any watery or gel-like textured product first. We want these products closest to the skin, which are generally serums, penetrate faster and have a higher concentration of active ingredients.
- Use exfoliants at night. Check the ingredients, does it contain an AHA like glycolic or lactic acid? Is retinol one of the active ingredients? If so, these ingredients cause photosensitivity, so it best to put it on at night and give your skin a chance to repair. Be sure to use and SPF in the morning! write my essay for mepan>
- Use the reparative products at night. Does the cream repair fine lines? Skin, like our bodies and mind restores itself during rest. Get the most benefit for your reparative and anti-aging products by using them during your time or rest.
- When all else fails … Prioritize your routine by YOUR primary concern. Let us say you have two light-weight, watery serums. One addresses hydration, and the other has antioxidants. If you want to use both, use the one that addresses your PRIMARY concern first.. If your primary concern is hydration? Put that on your cleansed skin first. If your primary concern is anti-aging (mine is), use the antioxidant serum first instead. The active ingredients will all benefit the skin, but this way it absorbs the product that fixes your first concern the fastest.
There are, as always, exceptions to every rule. These are only guidelines, designed to help you build your own customized routine with your favorite products. When in doubt, follow the recommendations of your skin care professional.